Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Secret Santa!

I know, I know. Cheesy!  But I have always loved a secret santa, and I figured we can run one in guild! Just sign up within a week from now if you want to take part (So 1st of december is the deadline to sign up), and you'll get PMed a name within 10 days which will be your secret santa. 

Gifts can be ANYTHING! As big or as small as you want. Boosting an alt, a pet? A transmog they miss? A drawing, or maybe a poem? Can even be physical shit if the gift-reciver wanna give out their adress. 

EDIT!
FOR THOSE COMFERTABLE WITH IT, send me your adress in a PM here or on Skype. If someone gets you as a secret santa, I can supply the adress in private.

This is a personal choice! If you don't wanna give out your adress, I can always just tell them you prefer something online.

EDIT 2: SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED! IF ANYONE WANT TO GIVE PHYSICAL PRESENTS TO THEIR PRESENT RECIVER, PM ME AND I WILL REQUEST THE ADRESS OF THE PERSON IF THEY ARE COMFERTABLE WITH GIVING IT.

Hell yeah sign me up

as you can see from my face i'm disgusted

I'm in! I can only really offer in-game gifts and art but I'm totally in. We should do this IC, too; where's Zwill to arrange more holiday stuff in character?

sign me the hell up
[Image: 7fb45eac798c64c9a12a2855cd239973.jpg]

I'll take part!

I'm in!

I'll join.

Zwill has signed up, as has Ledgic through PM.

Going to give it a couple of more days to see if we can get one more, or else we have an uneaven number. ^^

FOR THOSE COMFERTABLE WITH IT, send me your adress in a PM here or on Skype. If someone gets you as a secret santa, I can supply the adress in private.

This is a personal choice! If you don't wanna give out your adress, I can always just tell them you prefer something online.

I'd love to get invovled in this ^^

IF ANYONE WANT TO GIVE PHYSICAL PRESENTS TO THEIR PRESENT RECIVER, PM ME AND I WILL REQUEST THE ADRESS OF THE PERSON.